I know I’m full of projects on the *ahem* backburner, but just thought I’d throw this out there to all the loyal racecars out there, who’s the most racist character on TV or in upcoming movies?
UPDATE: Ok, what about besides characters from 2 Broke Girls?
- dreamawhile likes this
- shinjiikaricosplayconfessions likes this
- goodness-gives-extras answered: Everyone in How I Met Your Mother. There’s at least 1 black actor in every show, blurry and in the background.
- sonofeveryhippieslittlebrother answered: Yo, the dog from the Simpsons, man. Hella racist.
- gritsngravy answered: I just saw Newt Gingrich in the Republican debate. Does he count?
- anedumacationisnomore answered: The guy Tim Allen plays in that new Tim Allen comedy.
- stolencamera answered: Almost anything on CBS, and also Sofia Vergara’s character on Modern Family (although I love her and she’s amazing)
- thatwas90percentgravity reblogged this from yoisthisracist and added:
- wide-eyed-rox answered: Have you seen CBS’s Rob?
- thelastmejia answered: happy feet
- truffledmadness answered: The robot from Transformers that keeps talking about fried chicken….
- rule4080 answered: All of Glee.
- orc0909 answered: House from House M.D.
- erikonymous answered: Newt Gingrich
- subnashville answered: it always bothered me that the black characters on gi joe (and, in a way, transformers) spoke in rhyme when i was a kid.
- aleispermanent answered: Apu is still racist right?
- fernacular answered: Jack Burton from Big Trouble in Little China.
- joncomas answered: can we count pro wrestling? ‘cause, shit.